This post contains affiliate links that may earn our family a small commission. It in no way makes your shopping price go up, but it does give us a small income!
The end of the school year always just roars by. I’m looking forward to my summer holiday, but I’m also trying to soak up the last few weeks with my class before it’s time to say goodbye! Today I’m detailing our favorites in food, clothing, product, media, and Annabeth.
- Simple Mills Almond Flour Crackers ($5): I love the way I feel when I avoid grains and sugar, but I miss crackers. These have been such a perfect snack and they come in several different types of flavors. I love them with chicken salad, pimento cheese spread, or spinach dip!
- Collagen Peptides ($27): I slip a scoop of collagen into my coffee each morning and anytime I cook soup or bake something, I also add collagen in for an added boost. I’ve noticed such a difference in my hair, skin, and nails since starting this practice. I really struggled with hair loss after Annabeth was born and then again when I weaned her last fall–this has helped tremendously and it’s also been really great for my gut health.
- “>Hair, Skin, & Nails Vitamins ($7): I take these religiously and I’ve noticed a huge boost in how quickly my hair grows and also in the quality of my nails. Plus, they taste delicious!
- Twill Shorts from Old Navy ($18-$22): It’s almost time to breakout my Summer Mom uniform which includes a combination of these Old Navy shorts and a coordinating slub knit tee. I have long legs and a super short torso, so the 3.5 inch inseam is just right. I love that these shorts are so comfortable and come in so many colors!
- PSP Hat ($18): I love a good baseball cap and I especially love it when it matches my Old Navy mom shorts and my slub knit tees 🙂 I don’t wear hats as often as I should when I’m outdoors, but I’m trying to be more conscious of the skin on my face and guarding it from the sun’s harmful rays.
- “>Strivectin Retinol ($115): This stuff is the bomb. It’s definitely an investment, but I’ve had the same tube since September and I still have plenty left. This stuff is a powerhouse and I’ve seen a major reduction in the fine lines on my face and neck. I usually apply this each evening after I’ve washed my face and used my glycolic acid toner and I concentrate heavily on my forehead and around my eyes.
- Colour Riche Shine Lipstick in “Gentle Fawn” ($8): This is such a great neutral lip. I suffer from corpse lips, so if I don’t have a little color on, I look like I should be laid up in a casket! This is a really moisturizing formula and it’s been the lipstick I’ve reached for over and over again this spring.
- Avengers Endgame: Still sobbing about it, honestly. We’re both MCU junkies (believe it or not) and Coach managed to snag 6:30 p.m. premiere tickets so we could avoid the spoilers and finally know.
- Poldark: I love it. Coach tolerates it. The music is beautiful, the setting is a character itself, and the actors are pretty. The story line is pretty compelling and I think there are books that go along with it that I’m going to check out this summer!
- Sugar Dumplin’ Clothing (varies): This is a newer-to-me brand of classic children’s clothing and I’ve been so impressed by the quality, the customer service, and the price point. It is a pre-sale style company but they always feature extras on their website.
- Wet Brush ($8): The time has finally come to retire Annabeth’s soft-bristled baby hairbrush in exchange for a big girl brush. I use a Wet Brush religiously so it was a natural choice for my girl.
What have been your favorites for April? Do you also feel like this month has just flown?